Wednesday, April 23, 2014

World Book Night and More Rock Princess Tour!

WORLD BOOK NIGHT
 
Today is World Book Night. I applied to be a book giver again, and I was thrilled to be accepted! Today I get to hand out 20 copies of HOOT to reluctant readers. Yep, just give them away. What an amazing way to promote literacy! This is the box of awesome that I picked up at Johnsburg Public Library last week. So I will be handing these babies out at different places after school.
 
READING ROCKS!
 
 
ROCK PRINCESS ON TOUR
 
Check out these tour stops this week!
 
Tuesday: Check out the Rock Princess playlist at I Am A Reader
Wednesday: A rockin' review at Domestic Chanteuse
Friday: Another review at Cover2Cover Blog
 
ROCK 'N' ROLL PRINCESSES  is now available in paperback! You can purchase it here!
Thanks so much for your support, guys! You rock!
 
 
 

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's awesome! Hand out ever copy.

DEZMOND said...

books, books, books everywhere!

Natalie Aguirre said...

I may try to do something for World Book Night next year. Have fun on your tour. Hope it goes well!

D Biswas said...

I wish the world had more books and less people. Sigh. I'm becoming a misanthrope.

Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2014, My Latest post

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Kim Kasch said...

Cute cover...she has beautiful eyes.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Very cool! I need to apply next year. :)

Nicki Elson said...

How fun! Hope you're having a good time on your tour too.

Jemi Fraser said...

I never hear about these days until they're over! Maybe next year! Such a great book to give :)