Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winner! Winner! Cold Cereal Dinner!

Thanks to all of you who entered my COLD CEREAL contest! I loved hearing all of your favorite breakfast choices.
Out of all the favorite cereals listed in the comments, Lucky Charms had the most votes (which is my favorite, but I only eat it a few times a year). Coincidentally, the next book in the Cold Cereal trilogy is titled Unlucky Charms!
Now let's get to the winner. I gave everyone a number, and random.org picked Nicole Zoltack's number! Congrats, Nicole! Email me your address, and I will send some Cold Cereal your way.
For those of you who didn't win, I'd be happy to send you a spoonful of cooked oatmeal in an envelope. I'm nice like that.
Listen to Adam Rex read a bit of Cold Cereal. (Note: The chapter is slightly interrupted in the middle as I spliced two video segments into one.) ENJOY!
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone! MWAH!