Because behind this glossy exterior, I am a bit of a geek (don't all nod your heads at once), I still don't know my way around Twitter. I need my dear blog friends to show me the way.
Also, Debbie Ridpath Ohi has very useful information about Writers who use Twitter. Check her site here if you are in the dark like me!
Second, my questions (there's no such thing as a dumb question, right? RIGHT?!).
1. Okay, what does RT stand for and when do you use it?
2. If you retweet, how do you write something with the retweet to post at the same time?
3. How do you post an http link but not make it so freaking long?
4. Hashtags. Can you just make them up? Are they real links to something?
Hi. I'm Kelly. #I don't know what the heck I'm doing.
5. Are there any Twitter etiquette tips I need to know?
6. How do you post a photo to Twitter and have a short link for it?
7. How do you put the retweet sign at the end of a post?
THANKS for your help, peoples! I think once I get this thing down, I'll be having me some fun times on Twitter!