Thursday, January 21, 2010

Three Things for Thursday

1. So, my sister went to college and received her finance degree. She became a banker, and received her MBA at Northwestern. Now she owns her own motorcycle apparel business (Vavavroom- check it out!). And guess what else? She is now published in a book! Before her aspiring author sister! What can't this girl do?! (And of course, she's tall, thin, beautiful and a great aunt to my children, too.) No, I'm not jealous (really!). I'm excited for her. She has an excerpt in a book titled "Why We Ride." Congrats, Denise!
Photobucket

2. Thanks to Bish for giving me the Happy 101 Award! I'm supposed to list what makes me happy, but I did a list of Things I Like (which also make me happy) recently, so here's a link to Things I Like! Besides these things, I have completed my final revisions on my chapter book, and that makes me very happy. I'm currently researching agents and drafting my query letter.
Thanks again, Bish! You made me happy! I wish a happy 2010 to all of you!

3. I am STILL addicted to Word Bubbles. (At least my score is getting better!)

SOMEBODY STOP ME!