Monday, July 6, 2009

Tune for Tuesday

Today's tune is by the Beatles! I love the Beatles. When I was a little girl, I would put on my mom's Beatles records and sing and dance. Over and over and over. My husband's nickname was Beatle in college because he had a Beatlish haircut, and he has Paul's puppy dog eyes and John's nose. "All You Need is Love" was a featured song at our wedding reception, too.
We play this song each birthday morning of our kids.
Here is "Birthday" by the amazing Beatles!


Can you guess why I picked this song? My birthday is not actually today, but on the eighth. How old am I you ask? I am older than Beyonce, but younger than Gwen Stefani (to use a musical reference)! And who is that little boy blowing out the candles in the picture? That is actually a little girl, and it's me!